What is Fragmentor?
Fragmentor is a webbased tool that enables paying customers to create website templates for Tebex. We are not affiliated with Tebex in any way, shape or form. We solely provide facilities for making template creation easier.
We do not host templates for customers ourselves, hence we require our customers to have their own Terms of Service when using Fragmentor templates on their Tebex store. In general, Tebex's Terms of Service holds for those stores.
By using the Fragmentor.io website ("Service"), you (the user of the Service) are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Violating any of these terms may result in your account being terminated and, in some cases, you may be restricted to use any of our services for the rest of our lifetime.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the registration process.
- Your login may only be used by one person, a single login may not be shared by multiple people.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
Cancelation & Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account.
- You can cancel your account at any time, but we do not offer (partial) refunds for the excess time your license remains active upon cancelation.
- Fragmentor has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time.
- Fragmentor reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service with or without notice.
- Fragmentor shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Making modifications or alterations to any of Fragmentor's Services does not free you to then sell, license or distribute these modifications to third parties.
- Fragmentor reserves the right to reference customer's stores and reviews for portfolio purposes and advertising.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage of other Fragmentor customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account.
- You will not chargeback or dispute a payment with the intent of obtaining a template download for free.
- In no event shall Fragmentor be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Service, even if Fragmentor has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Fragmentor retains all intellectual property rights to the Service, including any templates, designs, and software provided. By using our Service, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the templates you create for your own purposes.
- We may update these Terms of Service from time to time. Changes will be effective upon posting to the Service. Continued use of the Service after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms.
You are guaranteed one working template download, any and all template downloads obtained during the remaing billing period are considered a bonus. Refunds requested after you've downloaded and installed the template files are investigated on suspicion of fraud. The total amount of template downloads you can make in a week is limited and predetermined by your subscription plan.
Furthermore, you may only use the template files on projects you personally own or are closely contributing to. You are not allowed to provide template files to parties you are not related to. In fact, you will be held responsible if the product is shared outside of your project. Extended license agreements can be discussed via support email. Failing to adhere to these standards can get your license revoked.
It is important to note that each project is connected to one domain. Hence the terms "domains" and "projects" are often used interchangeably.
What you can do
You may upload the template files to a secure and reliable host (i.e. Tebex).
You may use the template files on a limited set of domains, predetermined by your subscription plan.
You can make money by using the template files.
You can make modifications to the template files.
What you can not do
You may not resell the original template files, or modifications of the template files.
You may not relicense the original template files, or modifications of the template files.
You may not make the template files accessible to anyone who is not closely contributing to the project.